3.03.2009

Tuesday Guilty Pleasure


To keep life interesting and to keep me posting on a regular basis, I've decided to start a series called "Tuesday Guilty Pleasure." On this glorious day of the week, I will share with my lovely readers something (most likely music) that I really like, but probably shouldn't.

But there is one condition: you can't judge me (too much).

So for the first installment, I'm going to go big. I've gotten heat for liking this song in the past from many of my friends, but I can't help but be addicted to the beat of this song. It's so, well, toxic.

That's right, my guilty pleasure is Britney Spears' song "Toxic."

Admit it, you either really liked her music or thought she was really hot back before she hooked up with K-Fed and got preggers.

On a side note, there are lots of great covers of the song that are even better. One of my personal favorites is by Yael Naim ("New Soul," that song from the MacBook Air commercials). You can find that here.

So sit back, relax, and dig that beat.




P.S. I know you love the graphic. That's what happens when you put Paint.NET in the hands of an amateur like me.

1 comment:

Mel said...

That song is my guilty pleasure too :) and so is paint.net!