10.20.2008

And I'm back...

I hate that I didn't get to post any over the last few days, but I had a legitimate excuse.

This:



And this:



Oh yeah, and this:



If you haven't figured it out yet, I spent this weekend at Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio. The only other parks I've ever been to are Carowinds in Charlotte and Disney World Magic Kingdom, so this park just blew my mind. I love roller coasters and thrill rides, but nothing compares to the coasters they have at this place. I was actually nervous getting on a couple of them, which has never happened to me before. If you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it.

One suggestion I would make: to make the Maverick even more terrifying, have Palin and McCain figures talking throughout the ride. They must say "maverick" at least 20 times during the two-minute ride.

Anyway, now I'm back to the grind in Chapel Hill which means more regular posting. Get excited.

No comments: