7.28.2007

Brad Paisley and Guitar Hero

I'm usually not much of a country fan, but, as mentioned before, I'm a certified band geek. That's the only reason I can sit through this Brad Paisley video for his new song "Online." I'm also a tuba player, which makes the video even better for me. It's a cute little video, but not my favorite song in the world. Plus, it's got a William Shatner cameo. You just can't go wrong with that.

The record company is being kind of a bitch, so they won't let me embed the YouTube player, but you can watch the whole video here.



On a side note, the reason I haven't posted much in the last two days is that I picked up the most addicting game ever created. I think I can safely give that moniker to Guitar Hero II without much argument. I finally bought it (after months of thinking about it) and have been playing it almost nonstop since. Once you get the hang of it and get a few songs in, there's no stopping you. I'll have to go buy the original Guitar Hero game and also pick up the 80s edition before too long so I don't run out of songs. If you love music or guitar or just video games in general, GH II is definitely worth the investment.

No comments: