4.07.2009

Tuesday Guilty Pleasure


So I know this is going up a little late, but I think you'll excuse me since I just got back from Detriot a few hours ago. Oh what a trip it was, but more about that later.

This week's guilty pleasure is slightly different. This really isn't something that I should be ashamed for liking, but I really like it way to much. I'm not going to lie, when I saw this Monday night I shed a few tears. That may sound weird, but I'm a die hard Tar Heel and I just can't help it.

So without further adieu, here is Luther Vandross singing the basketball classic and tournament staple, "One Shining Moment."



I don't care how cheesy that song is, it's the best part of March Madness. I got choked up again. Why you got to do that to me, Luther??

The North Carolina Tar Heels are the 2009 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!! Man that sounds good!

No comments: