8.03.2007

Sousaphone Hero and Good Bands


This is great, and makes me ridiculously happy, no matter how false it is. Much love for the sousas.

I've had quite a lot of things I wanted to blog about lately, but not enough time to do it. I've been getting new music like crazy and wanting to talk about it all, but I'm in the middle of getting packed and ready to move into my new apartment in Chapel Hill. Instead of blogging about all those bands, I'm going to compile a list of bands/artists you should know and love if you don't already. Maybe at some point after this chaotic move I'll tackle each group, but for now here's the list:

Arizona
Feist
The Great Outdoors
Editors
The National
Bishop Allen
Page France
The Brunettes
New Motels
Old Crow Medicine Show

That should get you started. Enjoy the great music!!!

No comments: